Atlanta, GA, United States
- Want to utilize your PPC/SEM experience to manage campaigns at a massive scale?
- Are you an exceptional leader, who loves managing teams of exceptional, highly-motivated marketers?
- Are you ready to join one of Seattle’s top startups?
If so, read on!
Why this role?
In order to lead and grow our team of advertising ninjas and turn online media campaigns up to 11 we need to hire a paid media supremo.
The management process should be done properly by you for the entire PPC/SEM team budget and in order to achieve the team’s high-growth financial targets through testing, optimizing and implementing a wide range of digital marketing campaigns.
This role focuses on direct response advertising. KPIs for you and your team are measured almost instantly, allowing you to be extremely agile and data-driven. Our decisions are based on ROI that makes the role high-impact and high-visibility, making your budget unlimited. For most marketers, it’s intimidating, but enticing to you!
Get ready to make a big difference and get recognized for it. It’s a big opportunity for you!
Specifically, you will:
- Grab the reins of our existing large-scale campaigns and take them to the next level
- Discover and capture new growth opportunities in SEM
- Identify, investigate and resolve day-to-day campaign performance issues and opportunities with the team, including writing and testing ad copy, adjusting bids, expanding keywords and optimizing landing pages
- Analyze campaign performance constantly and rigorously to identify and capitalize on optimization opportunities
- Perform market research and testing on ad copy, partner features, and ad extensions to improve click-through-rate and quality,
- Use Google Analytics and SEM tools to track and optimize performance
- Stay on top of industry changes, algorithm updates and their impact on our sites
- Test and learn, test and learn, test and learn, test and learn and so on…
- Achieve the victory for your team you lead!
- Impact the bottom line directly with everything you do
Are you the one?
We're looking for:
- An high achiever successful in executing paid media campaigns to drive large scale, highly-profitable growth
- 5 - 10+ years experienced with SEM, including building, optimizing and analyzing paid campaigns across various marketing channels including Google search, Bing, & Yahoo, Google display.
- A clear focus on ROI/ROAS
- Someone that thrives in a fast-paced, results-driven environment – a self-motivated over-achiever that just can’t bear to fail
- Significant experience of managing large scale display advertising and social media campaigns
- A track record of rolling up your sleeves and doing whatever it takes to make things happen
- An outstanding leader that loves managing small, highly-motivated teams
- Previous experience working in a startup or other fast-paced, performance-driven organization
- Exceptional analytic abilities and excitement in finding opportunities in the numbers. (Don’t like digging around in data? Stop reading now, honestly…)
- A full-time team member working in downtown Bellevue
- A degree in Math/Statistics, Computer Science, Economics, Business or related field (nice, but not essential)
Even if you are having the number of years of experience you have, or your college degree (or lack thereof) the more vital is the way you drive, hunger, energy, and willingness to do whatever it takes to succeed. That’s what matters us a lot at bhphlist.com
Don’t wait more to join us! Without wasting any another minute, get in touch now!
Send your resume to email@example.com