Social Media Manager
Los Angeles, CA, United States
What’s the Job?
It’s the position that is the public “face” of bhphlist.com (one of the largest free bhph classified ads websites online). It will be helpful for you to own the relationship with our users, support and engage with our user communities on social media, increase awareness of the website and more. Make the user experience the best that it can be through feedback and social media. There are some specific responsibilities that include:
- Organizing the content across all social medial marketing channels and manage editorial calendar.
Campaigning across Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, etc through compelling content and/or promotions or create fun and engaging experiences.
- Tracking growth and engaging each month for management by using social media reporting tools.
- Help grow fans and followers across all channels by developing social marketing strategies via blog, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
- Ensuring that the customer questions/feedback; process user messages are posted or rejected appropriately and respond to; review new listings.
- Monitor ads on website and social media to ensure proper placement and adherence to guidelines on our website.
- Ongoing identification of user interface enhancements. Suggest site improvements based on user feedback. And ongoing identification of improvements to algorithmic protocols for various tools (e.g., auto-approval of new listings).
- Closely manage off-site support personnel; willingness to monitor during non-business hours to ensure tasks is completed in a timely manner.
- Other project work for digital marketing campaigns.
Who are we looking for?
Social media savvy, creative, ambitious and task oriented ideal candidate is all what we are looking for. We prefer the candidate who has the prior customer service experience and also must have computer/internet knowledge. Along with that prior management experience is preferred.
There must be some specific required skills that include:
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 1-2 years of social marketing experience.
- Previous startup experiences a plus.
- Experience managing others a plus.
- Smart, good judgment and, creative problem solver.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; strong documentation skills.
- Highly detail oriented self-motivated and demonstrable follow up skills.
- Even if outside of day-to-day responsibilities should not afraid to seize opportunities.
- Someone who doesn’t mind being tactical to get the job done.
- Passion for helping people; ability to empathize with users and convey confidence.
- Should possess the ability to work independently with minimal direct supervision.
- Willing to go above and beyond to get the job done that defines as the great team player.
Can’t wait to join us? Don’t waste another minute, get in touch now!
Send your resume to email@example.com