Customer Support Associate
- Los Angeles, CA, United States
- Miami, FL, United States
- Dallas TX, United States
About the role:
Buying a car is not so easy! You might remember when or ever your family of friend bought a car. Was the process stress-free? Was the process all done on your phone? It’s not that easy and we know the answer is probably “no”... but we’re looking to change it to “yes” with our best solution. We are hard at work building a better way, leveraging the power of mobile. Building a next-generation online automotive marketplace is our approach at Bhph List. We will have the top-rated automotive mobile apps, despite our lean team; we’ve grown to millions of users
We are searching for the key team member who will help us scale to the next level and lead our support team. Our Leadership and the broader Bhph List team will help you to build out our support processes and execute on the front line with users and dealer support. This will also ensure us that we’re delivering the best possible experience for all sides of our marketplace.
You play a very vital role in our success and provide industry-leading customer support which is our top priority. We mainly focus on owning and running the early systems, as well as building out new systems as we grow that’s where our success lays. You should be scrappy enough to execute in a hands-on way, but also have the leadership and strategic skills to scale the team under you as we ramp our customer and user base.
Key activities include:
- In order to support Bhph List’s users and dealers we proactively develop new strategies and processes.
- Empathize with users and dealers to provide compassionate and succinct support, with a focus on building loyalty (best-in-industry NPS)
- Be a strong voice of customer satisfaction within Bhph List, helping to ensure customer delight in everything we do by always advocating for our users and dealers
- We improve our product and customers service by listening to our customers to drive product changes.
- Support pain-free customer implementation and on-boarding, working with Customer Success, Sales & Product
- In order to identify and quickly escalate confusion or pain points we become a product expert.
- We also collaborate with Sales that is vital to resolve issues with customers in the pipeline
- Resolve any tickets or issues faced by customers
- Formalize, update and refine our customer support “playbook”
- Create and manage customer support tickets in our Support CRM
You are someone who is / has:
- Passionate about the customer, growing a company and delivering results, with some support or customer-facing experience
- Made process more efficient by experiencing building them out.
- Enjoyed in digging and get your hands dirty in order to take things to the next level
Known for your problem solving ability and “never say die” attitude
- Have some technical know-how and aren’t afraid of digging into technical issues
- A great interest in learning analytical tools which are very vital and (e.g., SQL) that help diagnose issues and answer queries
- An interest in the car buying and the automotive industry
- A team player: ego isn’t part of your vocabulary... you take ownership and lead, but share credit and focus on the team’s wins
- Excellent organizational, interpersonal, and communication (written and verbal) skills
- Overcome objections and influence the customers with the ability to consult with them.
- The capability to handle the multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously with the exceptional time management skills.
Can’t wait to join us? Don’t waste another minute, get in touch now!
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org